From Washington, D.C.
- Take George Washington Memorial Parkway towards McLean
- Exit onto Route 123 South/Chain Bridge Road
- Turn right onto Route 123 South towards McLean
- Route 123 South becomes Dolley Madison Boulevard
- Continue on Dolley Madison Boulevard for 1.9 miles
- Make a left turn at the light onto Old Dominion Road
- Go 0.5 miles on Old Dominion
- At second traffic light take a sharp left onto Elm Street
- Go approximately 200 feet and turn left into parking lot of 6819 Elm Street
- The building is white and also known as "The Journal Building"
- *Use the entrance on the right side of the building
- Inside the building the office is the first door on the right
- Parking is free and private
From Points North